Thursday 7 April 2022

Thank you for your service

CD Universe - Pre-Order or Buy DVDs From Your Favorite Actors
I watched a film on Netflix which I was convinced that I had seen before. I looked on my blog but didn't find the post. Ghosts Of War is a horror drama. Starting off in World War 2 as I understand it in rural Germany. These American soldiers are on a mission to get to a large mansion once occupied by the Nazis. It is haunted. I have seen a few war films which feature some monsters. A good cast of actors. Nice twist, effects, soundtrack. There is a message behind the film. Brenton Thwaites is the team leader. Billy Zane also stars and is producer. Brenton Thwaites as Chris Kyle Gallner as Tappert Alan Ritchson as Butchie Theo Rossi as Kirk Skylar Astin as Eugene Billy Zane Shaun Toub Alexander Behrang Keshtkar Kaloyan Hristov Yanitsa Mihailova Thank you for your service.









No comments:

Post a Comment