Monday 26 September 2022

Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight

CD Universe - Pre-Order or Buy DVDs From Your Favorite Actors
Men is a horror film from Alex Garland. A very strange one. Cast:Jessie Buckley · Harper ; Rory Kinnear · Geoffrey ; Paapa Essiedu · James ; Gayle Rankin · Riley ; Sarah Twomey · Police Officer Frieda. Great acting from Rory as he plays multiple roles. I was intrigued by the trailer. Good effects. A haunting soundtrack. That little moment in the tunnel with the echoes. It has a creepy atmosphere. A fascinating location. It could be used for a period piece, a horror or a tourism documentary. I have worked in placesike this. You will notice the cinematography. Not everything will be obvious. Hidden meaning to the story and why certain characters exist. Imagine the reaction channels seeing this. This attractive Irish woman who did remind me of a few people. She is getting divorced from her husband. There is a tragedy. She goes to the countryside for a holiday. Met her landlord. Soon mingles with the locals. Kept in contact with her friend. There is a person stalking her. I have to say regarding one scene I knew what the outcome would be. It is very graphic. I see most characters are misogynists. You might also like Midsommar, In The Earth, Hereditary, Hatching. I will look at trivia and discussions. Worth taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment