Monday 17 October 2022

Pride

I watched They/Them. A 2022 horror movie. Released by Blumhouse. Written and directed by John Logan. Kevin Bacon is Executive Producer and star. The low ratings on Imdb and Rotten Tomatoes will be from the antisjw conservatives. This is a good film. Great cast of actors. I liked the dialogue. It is satirical. You get to see the viewpoints of various characters. A group of lgbt young people arrive at a Christian summer camp. Meanwhile there is a serial killer on the loose. Has it's comedic moments. Nice soundtrack. The character Gabriel reminded me of Ellen Page. Worth seeing what the young cast have been doing before. You may also have seen Midsommar, Don't Worry Darling, The Hunt, Get Out. There is sex and nudity. I recommend that you see this. I watched it on a free website which has the pop ups. My Bluetooth headphones needed charging.

No comments:

Post a Comment