Sunday 29 April 2018

Suicide Squad Hell To Pay cert 15. An animated comic book film from DC/WB. Borrowed it from the library. It was skipping as someone had left fingerprints underneath the disc. It should play now that I have wiped it. Gotham Under Gaslight is another film worth checking out. From the offset the action is brutal. Waller has sent the squad to retrieve some files from a gangster on board a train. They eventually will be after a mystical object and there is a hefty price. Cast including Christian Slater, Vanessa Williams, Billy Brown. Special features is a trailer for upcoming film The Death Of Superman. A variety of characters. Deadshot is white, usually in the comics. Killer Frost aka Crystal Snow not Caitlin as in the Flash TV series. There is a Zoom character that I thought was Reverse-Flash. My brother wanted to use the iron so the film is put on hold. He asks me to view these amateur filmmakers trailers. Then wants me to see something on Facebook. I am not interested. I fell alseep as I had been at the gym early in the morning. I am to watch the rest of it now.


 Rewatching Batman Begins. Brilliant cast. Dark thriller based on the comic book. Music by Hans Zimmer. An origin story, a reboot of the film series. Christopher Nolan would go onto produce more gems. See the ads on this page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment