Friday 11 May 2018

I am watching Ghost Month. It is an independent horror. Labelled as The Grudge meets Haunting In Connecticut. Wide screen ratio and there is a line of weird shit up top. You might like Seventh Moon. This American teen has gone to the home of a Chinese woman and her aunt who does nothing but stare. It is that time of the month where the spirits of the dead roam amongst the living. Cert 15. This DVD was amongst a whole bunch that were bought from the market I believe. Mixed reviews on Amazon. The acting, dialogue and special effects are of the standard expected with indie films. The ex boyfriend leaves a message "you're just a fucking whore like my mother." This Blake character is odd. He probably wants to hump the housekeeper. If there is a reaction video on YouTube then check it out. The landlady seems odd. Always showing up at odd times. Nice one minute, rude the next. Not scary. I'm glad that I didn't pay for it. Not paying much attention. My mum talking in the next room. This film is boring me. Abysmal.


No comments:

Post a Comment