Monday 4 February 2019

Extreme Ways

Jason Bourne is a surprise. I thought it was over when they had The Ultimatum. I haven't seen Legacy. If you enjoyed the previous films, John Wick, Die Hard, Mission Impossible, James Bond, The Equalizer, Spy, The Man From Uncle then this is for you. Matt Damon, Julia Stiles, Tommy Lee Jones, Alicia Vikander, Riz Ahmed, Vince Cassel. An action thriller. An assassin that left the CIA programme is on the run. Keeping off grid. An old associate of his is working for a hacker. The Director of the CIA wants to tie up loose ends. The Ascent I think they call him has a score to settle with Bourne. You have this CEO of an internet company getting involved. Reminds me of Zuckerberg. I liked the films of the twists, the brutal violence, a superb cast, variety of locations. Based on the books. Nice soundtrack. I knew that Extreme Ways by Moby would feature. Alicia looks hot as always. She was excellent in Tomb Raider. The Athens scene was impressive. Bourne has been uncovering more secrets. Cert 12. There are special features. I recommend this movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment