Friday 15 March 2019

City of Demons

Constantine: City Of Demons. WB Animation. I hadn't known that it existed. If you liked the Anime movies and Batman: Gotham By Gaslight then you should check this out. I have seen the Keanu Reeves film and read the Hellblazer comic. I am trying to get the CW TV series. This movie is dark. I wasn't sure about the accents of the British couple that are friends of John. There is a well spoken demon. I like the actor's voice. I imagine Stephen Fry or Brian Cox. It started of with John in a mental institute and his friend Chas visits him. Fast forward a decade or more. Chas needs John's help. The daughter is in a coma and something sinister is happening. Matt Ryan is in the CW series. So the animation was a mini series. Jim Meskimen is a good impressionist. This was out in 2018. John has help from the Nightmare Nurse. He travels to LA. He is offered a job by Beroul. Doing a deal with the devil in a way. For him to get the girl's soul back he has to eliminate the competition. The party that Beroul has is just crazy. Interesting characters and effects. The sound does go up. I see what they did with one of the characters. Jack Nightingale series by Stephen Leather

 

No comments:

Post a Comment