Thursday 16 April 2020

I am watching Stranger Things on Netflix using the NowTv box. The TV is Toshiba. The screen was quiet dark at the beginning. I was having to adjust the settings. I have seen things the cast have been in. Also the Badlipreading videos. Set in the 1980s. The era of my childhood. You might like


  A great cast of actors. There is drama and humour. Something I can assume is an alien has escaped from a secret facility. A young girl named Eleven has turned up. Some agents are on the hunt for her. A young boy has gone missing. You will like the soundtrack. Sci fi element to it interested me. The local sheriff is trying to do what he can. There are a group of teens that are the main cast. Cert 18. The little blonde toddler sat at the table is cute as is Eleven. Nancy is attractive. The chef at the cafe was great. I had recently been watching IT. I am not too concerned about what goes on at school. A new season is yet to premiere. I am blogging whilst watching. It had been a long time since I watched Winona Ryder in anything. Cynthia is pretty. All the while I can here a family member chattering away. Often the volume on show is loud. Still dark on some scenes. Matthew Modine was superb. I would have been 4 years old in 1983.





















Cast (379)



















Season 2 takes place in 1984. Things have moved on. A new look for some characters. Max is a new student over from California. In the city you have a bunch of criminals and one of them is gifted. Sean Astin was in The Goonies. He is in this season. Will has been having visions of the Upsidedown place. With this show the Duffer Brothers have been getting 80s stars for this film. See trivia on IMDb. Paul Reiser plays a doctor. Lots of pop culture references. 


Season 3 has a great ensemble cast. Nice special effects. You might be interested in the soundtrack. Interested to see what Russian viewers make of this show. More references. I will leave you to spot them. There is a Russian army and scientists working in a secret location. Jim is still doing police work. Joyce is at the store. The boys are hanging out with the girls getting up to mischief. Steve works at an ice cream parlour with the lovely Robin. Jonathan and Nancy are interns at the newspaper company. Billy works as a lifeguard. Really good scenes with monsters. I like how they are in groups going on their own mission. The character Alexei is cool as is the conspiracy theorist Murray. Dustin can be annoying as is Erica. The actors are great it's just the characters. The beast has somehow come back and will use Billy to do it's work. There was a lot of anti Russian sentiment. There probably still is. I think that you should see the show. I could update this post when Season 4 comes. There is a red carpet interview with Maya Hawke that you might like. Joe Keery does look like Andrew Garfield. Dacre Montgomery has nice eyes.











  NETFLIX

No comments:

Post a Comment