Sunday 23 May 2021

I believe this to be the final installment in the series. On a tropical island the graboids and shriekers are causing trouble. There is one man, a living legend that may be able to help. Burt Gummer. I noticed how good Anna looks, check out her body. Freddie is sassy with nice tits. Jon Heder is in this. I haven't seen him in anything since Napoleon Dynamite. The man that owns the other island uses it as a hunting ground for rich folk. He comes off as creepy. Especially when he is talking a bath in the river. I noticed the cinematography, the hunting island is dark whilst the paradise one is colourful. Interesting soundtrack. I have been a fan of the franchise. No Jamie Kennedy as Travis. Michael Gross, Richard Brake, Cassie Clare, Jackie Cruz, Caroline Langrishi amongst others star. A horror comedy. I get a few references and vibes: Kong, Godzilla, Jurassic Park, Predator. Worth taking a look. Remember to celebrate Burt Gummer Day on April 14th and don't forget to pay your taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment