Friday 17 September 2021

Ninjabattoman

I have just watched Batman Ninja on Netflix. The world of Dc meets Manga/Anime. Over in Gotham, Gorilla Grodd has a time machine. He sets things into motion. Batman with a bunch of other characters are transported to Ancient Japan. The graphics and animation are very different. Originally recorded in Japanese. I watched the English dub. You will see influences from Monkey, Power Rangers in later scenes. It does take a lot of time and effort to make animation as I had been told by a lecturer and I did a minor bit myself. Some scenes would be in 2D. You have to suspend disbelief at some battle scenes. Different villains run various states in Japan. This is an opportunity for them to conquer the country and change the course of history. Great voice actors and animation. You will like the soundtrack. One jpop song felt out of place. See the reaction videos on YouTube. I did see Gotham By Gaslight last year. What would the residents make of the things happening in their town? I remember seeing the trailer and was interested. I had googled time travel films. Batman should end the Joker once and for all. I saw some characters that were Robin, Red Robin, Red Hood and Nightwing. How many sidekicks do you need? I will look at the back story.

No comments:

Post a Comment