Wednesday 17 June 2015

Due Date Robert Downey Jnr Zach Galifianakis


A comedy cert 15. Interesting so far. Good acting. Nice dialogue. Michelle Monaghon, Juliette Lewis and Jamie Foxx also star. You might also like Anger Management, What About Bob?, Roadtrip, Rat Race, Cannonball Run, Seven Psychopaths, Paul, Dumb And Dumber, Dead Heads, Up In The Air. Peter Highman is a first time father, he is to be back in LA as his wife will giving birth sometime soon. He has a chance encounter with aspiring actor Ethan Tremblay. I think RZA from Wu-Tang Clan plays a customs officer. I've enjoyed their other films like Hangover, Iron Man, It's Kind Of A Funny Story, Dinner For Schmucks. So I thought I'd give this a go. 2010 Warner Bros 5051892026710. Good scene with Peter and the kids of a drug dealer that Ethan knows. 'I'm not an accountant Peter, I'm not even Jewish'. Danny McBride stars as a Western Union rep. Ethan has a pet dog called Sonny. Directed by Todd Philips. Peter has pulled over on a busy road. There's a funny masturbation scene. Out now.



icon

No comments:

Post a Comment