Sunday 28 October 2018

You are going to see: (2D) Venom
Certification: 15
Running time: 111 minutes
Booking reference number: WF8LZMB
Date: 28.10.2018 at 17.20
Cinema: Loughborough
Cinema address: Baxter Gate, Loughborough, LE11 1TH
Screening type: 2D, Audio Described
Screen: Screen 6
Number of people going: 1
Seat(s): E8
I booked online for Venom. I would be sent a confirmation email and text. But the young blonde girl would have to scan the code. No WiFi available and my data was on but could not get connected to the internet. Stupid screen with the Trex jumping over cactus. So time was ticking by. I was holding my snacks and trying to sort this shit. I got a ticket printed at the kiosk and then could get in. I go into the room and pretty sure that seat E8 which was prebooked by me was taken. Some Asian guy was sat in it. Next to him were his friends. I could have said something but didn't want to cause a scene so I sat in E9. Arseholes were talking at the opening credits. Slipknot-Duality

This is I assume a standalone film. Stars Tom Hardy as Eddie Brock. Michelle Williams as Annie. Riz Ahmed as Carlton Drake. Great acting from all the cast. Needed more violence or to be graphic. It is a Marvel film but produced by Sony and Paramount. The symbiotes were being brought to Earth on board Drake's ship. He had major plans for them. Wants to see the evolution of the human race. Experiments were being done at the labs. Meanwhile Eddie is a journalist. Has a news blog I did liken it to Tommy Robinson but that is probably going far as Tommy isn't a journalist. He is sent to interview Drake. Most scenes you'll have seen in the trailers. Things don't go according to plan. His life has changed six months later. With Venom attaching itself to Eddie. The agents at the lab want the property back. Great effects. I wanted to see the creatures in action. There is humour too. There is a mid credits scene. Check out the soundtrack. It is interesting to see the effects on the host and what the parasite does. Must not forget the scientist in charge that contacts Eddie. Annie looked good in the symbiotic form.  



No comments:

Post a Comment