Saturday 3 November 2018


The Flash season 4. I finally got the DVD boxset from CEX. I will sell this on eBay. Cert 12. Region 2. You need to watch out for online sellers as some listings are misleading. The last season was great. The USA is watching season 5. Spectacular ending. Team Flash are carrying on the good work. Episode 1 picks up 6 months later. It's a CW standard of special effects. The last DC thing that I saw was Justice League. Grant Gustin, Candice Patton, Danielle Panabaker, Jesse L Martin, Tom Cavanaugh, Carlos Valdes, Keiynan Lonsdale. A new villain has appeared demanding to see The Flash. The team are going to bring Barry back. He looks good. He is unwell. Old characters make a comeback. Episode 2 impressive opening scenes. More metahumans. A new suit. Some scenes with Iris and Barry I don't care for. There is humour in the series. Episode with Becky's introduction, variety of Wells. There is a Crisis X episode. I hadn't seen the other parts to it. You have to look at the other CW shows to locate the episodes. Some pop culture references. Davoe makes an interesting character. Great cast of actors. Cecile is annoying. The DVD is in mint condition. Please share this blog with friends. I have watched it non stop. I thought Izzy was hot. She reminded me of Gillian Anderson. 


No comments:

Post a Comment