Thursday 15 November 2018

Say yeah! I predict an earthquake up in here.


  Eli Roth's Aftershock. A film that I got from CEX. I am selling it on eBay. I have seen his previous eork. This horror film is from 2012. Post apocalyptic. Eli plays an annoying American tourist in Chile. I like how he sets his films in foreign locations​. He has his friends with him. The soundtrack is available I'm sure. I tried looking for it. A few nice songs. Check out the hot women featured. The wine tasting lady. A girl in skimpy clothing with a nice ass. Walking through the club. Some more Americans are there. He does use actors from previous films. Selena Gomez is in this. The other main female characters are hot. There are elements of humour. You might like The Green Inferno, Hostel, Jungle, The Darkest Hour, I Spit On Your Grave, Truth Or Dare, Skyline, 2001 Maniacs. Click the ads to get to the Amazon site. There is a lot of character development or filler before the horror starts. Turns into a disaster movie with Final Destination style. Plenty of gore and violence. An earthquake happens. A criminal gang are on the loose. I was hoping for zombies as I initially thought before buying the dvd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment