Tuesday 5 May 2015

Christmas


CDUniverse.comBeauty BridgeJuiceBeauty.com FREE SHIPPING

I've been busy quite recently and have watched the odd dvd now and again. A week ago was Kick-Ass 2. A violent action packed movie not for kids. I watched The Hangover 3 which was funny and better than the last one. Most recently I watched The Conjuring starring Patrick Wilson and Vera Farmiga. A supernatural horror. Great acting from all the cast. I did sell Black Christmas which was dull. I have the remake Black Xmas, which I believe is better. Dark Island is a sci-fi film about a team that goes to Mere Island to discover what happened to the scientists testing biochemical weapons. I believe the creator was inspired by LOST. There is a Black Smoke that attacks everyone. Also there is a viral infection. So if you like Contaigon, Castaway, Carriers, The Day then this is for you. A comedy drama set in the near future is called Robot & Frank. Frank is a pensioner suffering from dementia. His family visit him sometimes. He is given a robot as a carer/companion. They really are like the Odd Couple. Abit of a bromance. Frank Langhella, Liv Tyler, James Marsden and Susan Surrandon star. There are funny conversations between Frank and the robot. A good soundtrack too. I recommend you see it. Been reading about the comments Justine Sacco and Phil Robertson have made. They really are arseholes.

Black Xmas: the girls in this are hot. It's from the makers of Final Destination. Three cast members were in the FD series. One actor is from Rules Of Engagement. Another from Buffy. Gory horror with violence, swearing and nudity. Dylan Dog Dead Of Night staring Brandon Routh. Is a action horror about a man fighting monsters. He is a P.I. If you like Blade, Van Helsing, R.I.P.D, Constantine then you should check this out. Brandon was great as Superman. The actor that played Jimmy Olsen I believe is in this film. Vampires and other creatures live amongst humans. It was manic at work. Lots of people turned up for a free breakfast. We could've done with extra staff. Put on too many jobs at once. Got sent to Aldi. Bw was being a pain.
One pretty blonde, looked quite young. About 16. I didn't get a chance to get my timesheet signed. My brother had bought xmas gifts when he owes me money. Saw the doctor who xmas special and wondered Wtf. Not much in terms of action. Plenty of dialogue. It looked to be an interesting regeneration. Suprised at Karen Gillan cameo. That regeneration where he blasted everything out of the sky was exciting. Peter Capaldi came in swiftly. Matt got to deliver a thankyou and goodbye speech. Checkout the forums and tweets on the opinions of this episode. I had some strange dreams. One which had Gary Barlow walking with myself and a crew. He had to give the look of intent/intensity. He went upto a random middle aged woman and asked 'you don't mind if I focus on you do you?' she didn't mind. We'd left them to it and waited in another shop. Another scene I was to rescue a girl that was being chased by a car driven by Sean Connery. She eventually went with him to Scotland. The song 'There's No Other Way' played. I mentioned this to Damon Albarn later on. Previously I dreamt I was over at Liverpool's stadium which was owned by Chris Evans. Various celebrities walked out onto the pitch. The crowd cheered as Chris walked out wearing a white suit. There were three ghosts occupying this shed in the corner. I tried to ask Chris about this but got nothing. I spoke to the ghosts. One male, elderley wearing a ballerina onesie outfit. He showed me some dance moves. The two women, one was middle aged I'm not sure about the other. I'd also dreamt that I was to be on a plate waiting shift for Rouge. I needed to go home and change. I may have been at Snibston earlier. I was carrying a suitcase with me. 7.30 I was to be picked up. There are some right numbnuts that queue at a store early in the morning or near midnight for sales etc. It's daft that I emails for items that I've reviewed or owned/seen. There were a couple taking pics in Memorial Sq, Coalville. The girl was possibly Spanish, hot. Almost got herself run over.
Global Sugar Art

No comments:

Post a Comment